You may be a person that has applied make-up in the same way since your teens. Or, you may never have worn make-up but feel that now is the time to start.
Have you ever spent money on lipsticks and blushers and afterwards doubted the purchase? Does this colour really suit me? Is this too strong for me? You may also be wondering about how to choose colours that suit you. Colours that make you look brighter and help you feel more confident. If you would like to learn how to update and apply your make-up then a lesson could be just the thing for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- apply a natural looking make-up
- adjust the look for evening or a special occasion
- choose which cosmetics to invest in
- use your existing cosmetics
- application tips for a long lasting look
- a fast and simple make-up routine
- how best to care for your skin
Duration: 90 minutes
A personalised 12-page Beauty Workbook full of tips.
There will be an opportunity to buy make-up in your colours.
Please note that you can visit my studio for your make-up application on the day or I can be available to travel to your home or venue. Please make sure that you discuss this when you make your booking.